- Using ssh-agent with ssh - How to use ssh-agent to get secure, encrypted passwordless logins.
- Creating a Bootable Solaris Recovery CD
- How I Read my Mail - A description of how to use Emacs and Gnus to read mail via IMAP.
- Setting up and troubleshooting the GSSAPI authentication of SASL -
As an inexperienced Kerberos admin trying to use SASL with GSSAPI, I had a
hard time figuring out exactly what was needed. This document
preserves the steps for me.
- The "xmlrpc" and "xmlrpcs" URL scheme
- Using Tramp on NT - Steps I had to go through to get Tramp working on NT with stock cygwin utilities and stock emacs.
- Using Linux as a Wireless Access Point
- Building Web Apps in Apache
- Converting from Netscape Enterprise to Apache
- Converting from qmail to LDAP-based Exim